- How easy is it to find your contact information (not just a form to fill out)?
- How easy is it to get you on the phone?
- Are you nice to work with or do you have a reputation for being prickly?
- How clear are you about your prices and services?
- How confident do you sound?
- How demonstrably committed are you to each client’s project?
When is the last time you sat back and looked at how frictionless you are for your clients? In a time when freelancers will work for $5 (fiverr.com), we need to distinguish ourselves by demonstrating our responsiveness and high value. Are you acting like the high-end professional that you are? Do your clients see that?